I always liked soya.... Ne not because of its nutritious value etc etc ..
It looks like meat .... :-) ... My dad hated it for the same reason :-( ...
So Mom used to make it rarely ...
Suddenly thought about soya and did this ..
Soya Balls - a handful ( Microwave in water for 4 minutes )
Peanut Oil - 2 tsp +2 tsp
Palak - a handful ( sauteed in 2 tsp peanut oil till light brown )
elaichi - 1
Onion - 1 1/2 big sliced thinly
GingerGarlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Tomato sauce - 7 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Aamchoor - 1/4 tsp
Cashew - 6 soaked in warm water do this b4 u start cooking
Paprika - 1 1/2 tsp
Coriander pwdr - 1 tsp
1) Fry palak in 2 tsp peanut oil till light brown. Set Asie.
2) Heat oil in a pan , add elaichi , saute onions , add ginger garlic patse .
3) Add tomato sauce , all powders , salt garam masala , aamchoor.
4) Simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Let cool and grind with soaked cashews to a smooth paste.
5) Heat peanut oil in a pan , add the paste. Saute for few minutes.
6) Add 2 cups water , soya , palak.
7) Cook covered for 10 minutes.