Monday, April 09, 2007
Fish - 4 pieces of your choice , boiled , keep the flesh
Kothavarangai - a handful chopped finely
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Dried Red chilly - 3
Turmeric pwdr - 1/4 tsp
Shredded coconut - 2 tsp
Hing - a pinch
Jeera - 1/4 tsp
Sonf - 1/2 tsp
1) Mix fish with turmeric.
2) Heat oil , splutter mustard , curry leaves. Brak red chilly and drop in oil.
3) Add hing , jeera and sonf.
4) Stir in vegetable , salt and fish.
5) Cook for few minutes. Add coconut.
6) Remove after a minute.
7) Garnish with chopped onions and corriander