scrambled eggs , topped with a spicy gravy ...
Sounds yummy doesnt it
My 50th post . Boy am i excited ...
This serves 3 people who are not thatt hungry
or 2 people really hungry :-)
Tomato - 1/2 diced ( 3 tsp if using puree )
Red Chilly Pwdr - 1/2 tsp
Corriander Pwdr - 1 tsp
Turmeric Pwdr - 1/2 tsp
Pepper poswer - 1/2 tsp ( use indian pepper pwdr )
Curry Leaves - 1 spring
Vinegar - 1/2 tsp ( i used rice vinegar )
garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
yellow onion - 1 finely chopped.
aniseed - 1/4 tsp
Oil for cooking
Dont let any of the ingredients burn.
Cloves - 2
Cinnamon - 1/2 inch stick
Channa dal - 1/2 tsp
Split Black Gram dal - 1/2 tsp
Sesame seeds - 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek - 1/4 tsp
Jeera - 1/4 tsp
Aniseed - 1/4 tsp
Poppy Seeds - 1/4 tsp
2) Grind the spice powder with red onions , tomato , chilly pwdr , corriander pwdr, garlic paste , vinegar to a smooth paste.
3) Add some curry leaves to the above paste . Mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Heat oil , add turmeric pwdr , curry leaves and onions.
5) When onions turn brown add pepper powder and paste. Reduce to simmer and cook covered for 10 minutes.
6) When the oil comes on top half cup water , curry leaves , aniseed.
7) Cook covered for 5 minutes.