Wheat - 2 cups
Warm Milk/water/Mix - 1 cup
Kalonji - 1/2 tsp
1) Mix flour with salt and kalonji.
2) Add milk and knead to a soft dough.
3) Divide the dough to 5 parts, make big balls with each portion.
4) Roll out as thin as u can. dont worry about the shape.
5) Smear oil , Starting from the top make pleats.
6) Smear oil on the sides, hold one end and roll it to form a round.
7) Smear some oil and roll out to a medium thick circle.
8) When u roll make u dont turn it upside down. Roll it on the same face.
9) Put it on a pan on low heat , the opposite side should be on the pan now.
Turn after few seconds , pour few drops of oil on the sides and continue till cooked.